We will be camping in the olive orchards at Soul Food Farm. There is a lovely bathroom with hot water and an outdoor shower so you can shower under the stars. We will provide tents, but let us know if you prefer to use your own. We will be outside for most of the workshop so make sure to dress accordingly. And if you need help getting your hands on anything on the below list, let us know.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Notebook and pen/pencils AND/OR your laptop to write on. Note: there will not be an opportunity to charge your devices, so come fully charged and if your battery dies, be ready to write on actual paper.
- Sleeping bag/sleeping pad (available for rent from the Stanford Outdoor Center)
- Comfortable shoes to walk in outdoors over rough terrain
- Warm layers because it can get cool at night
- Warm hat and socks
- Water bottle
- Musical instruments if you play them. Because, campfire!
- Dark glasses
NOt necessary but nice to have
- Crazy Creek or other form of camp chair
- Picnic blanket (or extra towel or old sheet you can put on the ground to sit or lay on)
- Insulated mug for hot beverages